BKR offers bespoke quality management services and bring a wealth of experience when dealing with any of the following issues:
- Quality Assurance
- Development of service based policies and procedures.
- Development of business continuity plan.
- Care Plan and person-centred Risk Assessment development
- Support with MCA and Best Interest.
- Stakeholder relationships development
- Incident Investigations Support
- Disciplinary Investigations
- Independent Complaints Investigation
LEGAL SUPPORT SERVICES
We have a range of experts in house that can help you deal with any legal issues regarding your facilities. Our legal experts offer impartial advise and often can help find additional solutions, ensuring that all your legal needs are taken care off. We can help you with the following:
- Expert Witness Services
- Support in addressing breaches of Contract Notices
- Support in formulating a response to Notices of Proposal
- Independent Expert Witness
- Support in Coroner’s Hearings
- Tribunal Witness Preparation
- Preparation of Evidence Bundles
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
With many changes in your profession and with the CQC being more rigorous to ensure patient safety and wellbeing, training and development becomes a more key and essential part in providing care. Our expert staff can offer training and development to ensure that your staff are up to date with the latest developments in your industry and with the CQC. We can help you in the following areas:
- Management Mentoring (Manager, Clinical Lead or Senior staff team)
- Support Clinical Managers in revalidation
- Induction training
- Bespoke training courses for distressed services
- Service Manager Training
- Provider Training
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
We offer a range of services to help you meet CQC requirements and bring a wealth of experience with specialists in each field
We’re About Much More than Care Consulting!