Museum of Science and Industry, Liverpool Road, Manchester, M3 4FP
Wednesday 2 May 2018, 12pm to 4.15pm
The healthcare teams at Browne Jacobson and Knight Frank would be delighted if you could join them for their 2018 Care Home Outlook.
As well as providing market and regulatory updates within the valuation and legal spheres, this event will comprise a panel session where leading industry figures will discuss and debate current issues and trends.
Our panel speakers for this event are now confirmed:
- Dominic Kay, Development Director for Barchester Healthcare and Chairman of New Care
- Tracey Stakes, Chief Executive of Belong
- Paul Simic, CEO of Lancashire Care Association and Network Director for Greater Manchester Independent Care Sector Network
- Mark Cunningham, Chair of Greater Manchester Independent Care Sector Network
- Kieren Cole, Partner, Knight Frank
- Carl May-Smith, Associate Barrister, Browne Jacobson
- Bhavna Keane-Rao, Founder and Director, BKR Care Consultancy.